The other day, Pup Fan, one of the regular commenters on this blog, informed me that she had awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award on her blog I Still Want More Puppies. Not only am I incredibly excited, but I am also so tail-waggingly happy. It seems mom and I have hit the second year slump when it comes to blogging, so being told that we are a blog that someone really enjoys reading to the point where they give us an award, well that just makes a slump a little less slumpy. So thank you Pup Fan for giving me this really great honor! It’s as good as a really stinky bully stick.
There are a few rules that go along with being a Versatile Blogger, the first being to thank the blogger that gave you the award. Thank you again Pup Fan and I Still Want More Puppies! The second rule is to list seven things about yourself. So here goes:
- When my kitty brother and cousin get in to trouble, I love to tattle on them to the humans. I run back and forth from where ever the kitties are to a nearby human until it gets their attention and they go to investigate. The cats hate it which makes me love it even more.
- I tend to get along better with dogs that are a bit bigger than me than dogs that are my size or smaller. This makes mom happy as she’s always wanted to adopt a big Goldendoodle.
- During the afternoon, I have to have all the curtains open in my and mom’s bedroom so I can spy on the neighbors and the people and dogs that walk on the street. If the curtains are closed, I pretend to have to go potty so I’m taken outside.
- If I want your attention, I will scratch your arm until I get it.
- In the morning, the first thing I love to do is go out in the living room and roll around on one of the couches. I also make this snorting noise that my mom says sounds like a pig. I’ve never met a pig so I can’t say if that’s true or not.
- One of my favorite food toppings (besides chicken of course) is cheese. Sometimes my mom will shave off a tiny little bit of Parmesan cheese onto my Honest Kitchen food. It’s chop-licking good!
- I actually like visiting my vet, Dr. S. I drag mom through the door every time we go for a visit! Of course, going into one of the exam rooms isn’t exactly a trip to the dog park, but sitting in the waiting room means lots of head scratches from the staff and new dogs to sniff.
The last requirement is to list ten blogs that are new or somewhat new discoveries for you and that you think are really great and that others would enjoy. Obviously if I could I would list all the blogs I love, but there are more than ten and the majority of them I’ve been reading for awhile. Of course you can always find my favorite blogs on the right-side column of this blog under the “Blogroll” category.
Happy tail wags!